The Pool opens at 8:00 AM and closes at Dusk. No use of the pool after dark is permitted. The underwater lights will not be used. Plan showers, cleanup, etc., so everyone leaves the pool area on time.
The pool currently has no scheduled lifeguards. Parents are responsible for their own children and guests. Anyone under the age of 18 must be at the pool with an adult member at all times. Swim at your own risk.
Member families may bring guests. There is no charge for guests. Please do not abuse guest privileges. Any large party with 15 or more guests must have a NPIA #2 assigned lifeguard. Large parties are limited to 35 guests. Large parties must be approved and scheduled through the pool to avoid schedule conflicts. The schedule will be posted on the website. The party forms are available on the website. There is a charge for reserving a large party. Check the website for costs.
1. No alcohol or illegal drugs are allowed on the premise at any time. Ice chests (coolers) may be inspected for glass and alcoholic beverages. (Initial: _______)
2. If a lifeguard is present, the lifeguard is to be obeyed at all times. Disobeying a lifeguard can result in loss of membership. (Initial: _______)
3. Do not allow anyone who is not a member into the pool area unless they are your guests. NEVER LOAN YOUR KEY. All keys have numbers, so they can be tracked. (Initial: _______)
4. Members must sign in at each visit.
5. Members are responsible for their guest’s behavior. Guests may not be at the pool without the member. Managed daycare children may not be brought to the pool.
6. Members with toddlers must designate a baby-toddler watcher. Be vigilant at all times; do not turn your back with young children in the water. Please only use specific swimming diapers for children who are not toilet trained. A $100 fee is imposed for cleanup of fecal matter and the pool must be closed for 24 hours.
7. Shower before entering the pool in your swimsuit. Regular clothes may not be worn in the pool, but a light colored T-shirt over a swimsuit may be worn as sun protection. Please conserve water by turning off the shower after use.
8. Long hair (touching the shoulders) must be secured with bands or swimming cap.
9. Protect your personal items. The pool is not responsible for loss or theft.
10. Walk and park bicycles/skateboards in racks behind pool building.
11. No running or rough play on pool grounds. No fighting
12. No animals are allowed on the pool grounds.
13. No gum or sunflower seeds are within the pool grounds.
14. NO GLASS WITHIN THE POOL GROUNDS. This means no glass bottles, serving containers, or any item made of glass. Aluminum cans or plastic bottles are acceptable.
15. No swearing or obscene language is allowed. Please be polite and courteous
16. Water safety:
Soft pool toys and beach balls are allowed at board member’s discretion based on pool capacity and safety. Tennis balls or other hard items are not allowed.
Children wearing flotation devices may only swim in shallow water and must be accompanied by an adult in the water at all times. Do not go into the bathrooms and leave young children in the pool.
Unacceptable behavior in the water is not permitted: riding on shoulders, dunking, shoving, flipping or throwing of another person. These behaviors are not safe and could result in injury. SAFETY FIRST!
Diving Board: Only those who can swim are allowed to use the diving board and deep end of the pool. The weight limit for divers is 200lbs. Diving board rules are posted on the building by the deep end and include: Only one person at a time on the board. Next diver must wait until water is clear and swimmer is at the ladder. Review all rules posted by diving board and follow them.
Your key will be confiscated and possible loss of privileges, if rules are violated. The pool board reserves the right to refuse or rescind membership for violation of pool rules. No refunds.
Note: Pool closed signs will be posted during power failure or if fecal matter is found in the pool water.
There is a $25 fee for replacing a lost key.
We accept and understand the pool rules of NPIA #2
--------------------------------------------------------------- Parent Date
--------------------------------------------------------------- Parent Date v 5/20/08
A Fun Family-Friendly Swimming Pool Memberships Available